Defy The Unforgiving

WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO MAGICALLY CURE HAIR LOSS, BUT IS THERE A WAY OF PROLONGING THE PROCESS?






There are many of us out there that are quite skeptical about some of the hair growth products currently available on the market, and rightly so. There is still no proven formula that 100% cures hair loss. There are however, products that work to slow down the process and in some cases even help to sustain and develop new hair growth on the hairline area and scalp.


Our recent survey shows that the vast majority of men opt for hair loss treatments in the form of tablets or capsules. This is followed by scalp therapy type foams, sprays and shampoos. Men seem to be far more skeptical about the scalp therapy treatments working. The most popular selling anti-hair loss foam on the market is Regaine, consisting of 5% Minoxidil - the formula which has in many cases proven to counteract the hair loss process.


HG Formula Spray, as covered and reviewed in one of our previous posts, acts as a powerful treatment to slow down and even stop hair loss in men. If you're looking for the perfect formula that will transform you from bald to a full head of hair over night, then you're in for a long wait. No such formula exists.


HG Formula Spray & Capsules
What products like HG Formula can do is simply to help you slow down the hair loss process while you keep your confidence and live life without the constant worry about losing your hair. Peter Giles, a regular user of HG Formula Spray comments: 


"I've never looked at HG Formula Spray as being a miracle cure for my thinning hair. I'm 27 and I started thinning at the age of about 25. I've starting using the product and already I can clearly see I am losing much less hair in the shower each morning. I'm not silly enough to believe I'll suddenly wake up with a full head of hair on one random day, BUT I do believe I'll keep my hair for much longer whilst using the HG Formula Spray. Going bald is a horrible feeling and if any man tells you otherwise then he's lying. If I can sustain a healthy head of hair well into my 30s then I'll be fairly happy. Using HG Formula Spray will certainly give me that chance. If I didn't bother using HG Formula Spray or any other products of this kind, then I'd probably go bald a lot sooner and I'd be very depressed about it. Yes, I pay around £20 a month on the spray but women spend far more than that on make-up. The way I see it is that you've got to at least try to fix the problem, becuase if you don't, one day it'll be too late. Hair loss is a very unforgiving thing - once it's gone, it's gone."


So, there you have it. If you suffer from hair loss then it certainly seems worth trying to cure the problem in the best way possible. Today's treatments for hair loss are more advanced than they ever have been, and so with a little investment you could sustain your head of hair for 5, 10 or even up to 15 years longer.


You can purchase Regaine from most retail stores and online. Or if you prefer the idea of trying a stronger formula for more serious cases of hair loss then HG Formula Scalp Therapy Spray can be purchased exclusively online at Your Next Remedy


To Purchase HG Formula Spray click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recession Alert: Ed Westwick

Recession Alert: Penn Badgley

Permanent lips in Niles