Propecia Is NOT 100% Safe

Bottle of Propecia.

PROPECIA CAN BE HIGHLY EFFECTIVE, BUT IT CAN ALSO COME WITH SOME VERY NASTY SIDE-EFFECTS...

If you've still not heard of it, Propeica is a tablet form anti-hair loss drug that is clinically proven to combat male pattern baldness. Though tried, tested and proven, Propecia does have a catch - or quite a few actually.

Firstly, Propecia is a prescription drug and therefore cannot be legally purchased without being prescribed by a doctor. Secondly, many users of Propecia have complained of nasty side-effects which accompany the drug. These side-effects include:

- Low sex drive and erectile dysfunction
- Complaints of skin rashes on the face especially
- Weight gain

Like most men suffering from hair loss and looking for a cure, you'll probably have been quite put off Propecia already, just from knowing about some of the potential side-effects it carries. But, like with all potent and unnatural ingredients, they do come with a catch.

This is why naturally made hair loss products are becoming ever more popular with men. With the constant development of science and untold amounts of research into ingredients and efective formulas, anti-hair loss products such as Nanogen and Procerin are gaining trust from the users and are receiving glowing reviews on a global scale. 

"I was concerned with my hair loss problem a few years back, being 25 and losing my hair was a massive concern for me. So, I visited my doctor and he recommended I try Propecia. He warned me that my sex-drive would be lower than normal and that if I were ever to try and have children with my partner, to come off the drug straight away. After a few months of taking Propecia, I noticed a rapid decline in my sex drive and a rash of spots on my face - This seemed very odd as I never suffered from spots, not even as a teenager. I decided that these horrible side-effects weren't worth it, so I dropped Propecia and opted for a natural hair loss formula instead. I am now using the HG Formula pills and they cheaper and work just as well as Propecia did, without the nasty side-effects" - Michael Passaledis, London
If you've tried Propecia and aren't happy with the results OR you are worried about hair loss and would like a natural, safe and side-effective-free product, then we highly recommend trying HG Formula products. HG Formula (Hair Growth Formula) currently comes in two forms - a tub of capsules and a scalp therapy spray. You can use one or even both formulas to help combat a receding hairline and thinning hair. With glowing reviews from all over Asia, HG Formula is the most effective anti-hair loss formula yet! 

HG Formula Capsules and HG Formula Spray.

HG Formula Capsules and HG Formula Spray are exclusively sold at Your Next Remedy. Official UK & European Supplier.

- For a further range of all-natural anti-hair loss products, visit Your Next Remedy -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recession Alert: Ed Westwick

Recession Alert: Penn Badgley

Permanent lips in Niles